Tuesday, October 8, 2013

From your Father, with love


Still.

Stop trying so hard
and just
be
with Me
for awhile.

Stay.


And you will see my 
way of 
loving you.

I sing the sunrise
breathe the breath that makes
the trees dance
pour the rivers laughing
down the mountainsides.

I light the smiles of your children
send the friend you needed
at just the right time
give you My hand
in the darkness.

Don’t you know it’s
all for you?

I see
your fear.
I know
the pride that pulls
you from Me.
And don’t you think
I didn’t feel every
blow that drove
the nails in.

But you are Mine.

And every tear
every quaking breath
every whispered prayer
finds Me.

Watch.

You will see
what I will do for you.

I will break the earth
shake the hills
ride upon the wind
to save you.

I will take you
gather you in
I will quiet you with my love.

Seek.

I will let you see
how the pain of finding Me
will make you purest gold.

Come.

Bring Me all the broken
pieces
and
rest.

You are home.





Day 8 of Abide: 31 Days of Resting in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment